Published on July 7th, 2009.
Seniors 60 years and over save up to 15% off
Seniors 60 years and over who purchase a BritRail FlexiPass, BritRail Consecutive Pass, BritRail England FlexiPass or BritRail England Consecutive Pass receive up to 15% off when traveling in First Class! This is the perfect opportunity to visit the UK to see family, celebrate a special anniversary or explore your roots.
Great benefits of First Class seating:
- First Class has larger seats, picture windows, more space both for you and your baggage and is usually less crowded.
- On many routes First Class offers extras, including free tea and coffee. Some routes even offer free snacks and newspapers.
- Certain long haul routes have table or buffet services.
- First Class is always at the London end of the platform which eliminates any long walk at the London terminal!
- Most commuter routes radiating from the big cities have First Class accommodation*. Here the benefit is especially noticeable on trains during busy rush hour.
*You can count on all principal routes having First Class accommodations but please note that some rural routes offer Standard Class accommodations only. First Class Pass prices do reflect the fact that not all trains have First Class.
Filled under Uncategorized.